
This is just about the cutest baby ever.
After only spending ten whole days at home in the entire month of June, we are hopeful that we can get some sort of a routine soon. I'm not exactly sure what normal for us is yet this summer. We have so much time on our hands, but rarely have trouble finding something to do. I don't really mind having the summer off as a teacher. I'm also enjoying the fact that I have a job, but start out my employment not working for a couple of months. I'll be plenty busy soon enough.
India is growing so fast. It seems as though she has learned something new nearly every day. I still feel sort of strange sometimes when I realize that I am talking about goofy baby stuff. I mean big deal right? So she rolls over a lot now and likes to sleep on her side instead of her back -- it's not like she cured cancer. For me though, it is almost that exciting. I really like that I've gotten to spend so much time with her. I'm not very hopeful I will have similar opportunity with the other children we plan on having in the future. This is very much a unique time of life.
I'm not spending as much time as I probably should preparing for the upcoming school year. I have the rest of my life to plan. I think I'll just relax. I'll start stressing soon enough. For now, Erin and I have been spending much more time trying to get healthy. That's something we have neglected for far too long (more me than her).
We haven't gone fishing enough yet to justify the money we spent (again mostly me) on the fishing
equipment. However, we still have ample time left in the summer to do so. I went swimming for the first time in several years. Well, I didn't actually swim. I pretty much layed on noodles and got my tan on. I had a really great time and can't wait to lounge some more soon.
1 comment:
great websight ammon and erin. it is fun having youin my family. - rachel your sister.
Post a Comment