Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Sass


India gave four-week-old Wesley a check up. She pronounced Wesley to be eight months tall and weigh one hour since he sleeps so much.

India: "Mom, you're embarrassing me." (In response to my singing "Imabe." Seems like I've been hearing that response from India waaaaaay too much.)

India: "I look like a chicken." Daily battle of the socks and tights.

India, Maya, and friend Ellie were flipping through a puppy coloring book pointing out which puppies they were going to be. Ellie turned to a page and said, "Hey, that looks like your dog!" India replied, "My dog would never be that ugly. That one can be Maya." (Can I smack her?)

India to Maya before bathtime: "My boobs are bigger than your boobs." (Can I smack her now?)

Ammon asked India to help him cook dinner.
India: "I don't have to cook because I'm going to be a mom when I grow up." (I hang my head in shame). So now when nobody wants to do anything we say, "I don't have to do ____________ because I'm going to be a mom when I grow up."

7 comments:

The Dahls said...

Erin! India cracks me up. Such a little Sassafrass. Miss you!!

Ashley said...

Hahahahahahah
and
hahahaha
that kid cracks me up!

Julie said...

Oh, those are good! She can really sling those lines. HA!

Lacee DeG said...

Well, If I would've known that mom-rules existed I wouldn't have waited 5 years to become one!! She's brilliant! Ammon is totally to blame for the sass:)

Kayla said...

Your girls are so funny!

Kristin said...

Oh, man, these kill me. I love funny kids!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

She is good!