Monday, August 15, 2011

Yipes

Good thing I finally read the mail.
India's Back to School Night is this week.
Ammon and I are freaking out.



4 comments:

Julie said...

HA! See you there! Wahoo, here we go...

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

They grow up way too fast!

Ashley said...

They aren't doing back to school night at our school, they will hold a parent info night but thats not until a week after school starts. We are welcome to come meet teachers anytime this week(while they are setting up) durring school hours. I complained to the secretary that working parents have no time to come durring school hours. I had to make an appointment with the teacher to come on our own. I dont like this at all, and I would think its harder for teachers to make 25 individual appointments rather than one 2 hour back to school night. Anyway all that to say, wow summer is over and they grow up way too fast!

Hannah said...

agreed. they grow up WAY too fast. Miss you all!