Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Demolition Day 2

I thought revving a drill was fun yesterday - not so much today.  Thanks to these guys, Ryan and Ammon, for doing the hardcore stuff today: ripping out the liner, metal rigging, posts, etc.

 See the slide in the background?

Damage control expert.

 No more slide.

 Former deep end of the pool.  I believe there is an alligator living there. 


5 comments:

Julie said...

Impressive work for just 2 days! Exciting. Now you have a nice sand pit.

Garey Family said...

Yay!!! Sorry I wasn't around at all to help but you guys are amazing!

Steve and Hailey said...

Wow! I have to ask, what made you decide to take the pool out and what is the next step? Will you fill the hole and get sod next summer? I guess it will be more usable space. Way to go! I wouldn't know where to begin, but I believe that it would feel satisfying to destroy it. Hey, Ammon, NO flips when you're demolishing!

Kevin and Ashley said...

Oh man - you guys have been busy! Looking good! But I agree with the last comment - why the boot for the pool and what is next? :)

Kristin said...

Is this your house or are you still living in someone else's house? Are you going to redo the pool or get rid of it?