Maya attempted open-heart surgery with her fingernail on India while Ammon and I were on a date watching Rise of the Planet Apes (which surprisingly I enjoyed more than I thought I would). The girls are obsessed with the original Planet of the Apes and ask to watch it every day.
Karma counterattacked Maya a few days prior to the 6 1/2 inch scratch to India. Maya's nursery friend, London, bit her between the eyes while I was visiting teaching her mother. I surmise that life is fair.


5 comments:
That is SO AWFUL! Poor girls. I love that you attribute it to reverse karma. That's funny. Need some nail clippers for maya? :)
oh my goodness! what a series of events!
http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com
Poor kidos! Funny!
Those are sad pictures! Please tell me that Maya is a crazy, wild, screaming monkey. Griffy has gone totally wild. He was being darth baeter tonight and using his silky blanket as his helmet.
Mean girls! Quite the battle wounds!
Post a Comment