Cool. I sent this to my SIL who teaches dance in Lindon. Her sister was in the show one year and is with the VIBE that's been on Paula Abdul's new show this year.
For free?!?!?! I'm so jealous! Mckenna and I had a blast when we went. Of course we got to stand by two drunk girls and that added to the entertainment.
Your coupon site listed on your blog is really fun. I hadn't seen it before.
Lastly, did Ammon get worried when you changed the background? Come on...a little? :)
Miss you guys! I had a playgroup and we decorated Valentine's Day cookies and we just wondered when you would show up! :)
6 comments:
I am so very jealous! That's awesome. Enjoy.
That will be so fun for you! Is Ammon going with! :)
Ha ha! No way. They'd kick us out with his comments.
oh my heck! I heart so you think you can dance, soooooooo much. I cannot wait for next season!!! Yeah Foomie, have so much fun!
Cool. I sent this to my SIL who teaches dance in Lindon. Her sister was in the show one year and is with the VIBE that's been on Paula Abdul's new show this year.
For free?!?!?! I'm so jealous! Mckenna and I had a blast when we went. Of course we got to stand by two drunk girls and that added to the entertainment.
Your coupon site listed on your blog is really fun. I hadn't seen it before.
Lastly, did Ammon get worried when you changed the background? Come on...a little? :)
Miss you guys! I had a playgroup and we decorated Valentine's Day cookies and we just wondered when you would show up! :)
Post a Comment