I heard about that! Congratulations!
congrats, where to? you better be back soon. not like I visit alot. that is so fun congrats again.
What?!
Really? What will that ward be like with out you guys? PANIC!
What? When? Where? How? I think we all know why!
So, I'm finally back among the living and you guys are gone! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Hope you're loving being in a house.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I heard about that! Congratulations!
congrats, where to? you better be back soon. not like I visit alot. that is so fun congrats again.
What?!
Really? What will that ward be like with out you guys? PANIC!
What? When? Where? How? I think we all know why!
So, I'm finally back among the living and you guys are gone! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Hope you're loving being in a house.
Post a Comment