Saturday, July 25, 2009

Secret Crush

Ammon told India she needed to take a nap after lunch.

India: "Ok. I'm going to dream about Josh."

Ammon : "Which Josh?"

India: "Kenna's Josh."

Ammon: "Why?"

India: "Because I love him silly."

You wouldn't know it because she's a bit shy around Josh, but now we know why! We've already given Family Home Evening lessons on kissing rules since India kept snogging neighbors and nursery friends. Sheesh.

...the author & studly...

Featured above is Kenna & Kenna's Josh. They have started a blog explaining who they are and why they are choosing to adopt. Click here or the box on the side to read more!

We love you Shumheads! Keep persevering, stay strong, and someday all those tears will be worth it.

3 comments:

Lacee DeG said...

It's the adorable little things they do and say that make their not-so-adorable moments worth it!

kenna said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I have some stiff competition...

Thanks so much for the plug. We appreciate it and all that you guys do for us. We'd be lost without you.

Steve and Hailey said...

That is so great! I won't tell Jack though, he would be crushed.