Thursday, July 09, 2009

More Firsts

I'm so sad our pictures always turn out so dark. Someday, maybe an upgrade. Anyway, Maya sat up BY HERSELF for the first time (yesterday). We can hardly keep her down. Like when she's supposed to be napping.

Also, Maya has started sticking out her tongue when she is the most happy such as when Ammon and I come home from work, or when she gets to take a bath, or everytime she sees India.

And, of course, whatever Maya does, India proves she still CAN do. Believe me, she is NOT deprived of attention.

Cute Maya and adorable baby Olivia - our neigbor who is 6 weeks younger than Maya. I couldn't get both girls to look at me at the same time. So I had to post one of each.

Oh yes. I forgot to mention that Maya got her first of many to come dorky bangs haircut by me! It's a rite of passage in motherhood. I'm glad she doesn't know and isn't going to lock herself in her room for the rest of the day.

4 comments:

kenna said...

I cannot get enough of that Maya baby, although she is looking less and less like a baby...

Ashley said...

oh sad, I got my own tramatic bang cut today and wish I could lock myself in my room, way to go mom. oh and, those happen to be the cutest kids ever

Kent and Leisy said...

erin- try out picnik.com. you can edit pictures for free! the exposure and colors features always make my pictures much much better! your kids are so cute!

Kristin said...

You can also download picassa from google. It's a free program and I use it with all my pictures. I love it.