Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Heart the Internet



India asked me to draw her a picture of a princess.  After attempt #1 she told me, "That not very good," which was true.  But I couldn't live with that.  So I googled how to draw a princess.  She was happy and dubbed princess #2 Sleeping Beauty.  Then she requested a horse for Sleeping Beauty.  Never mind the picture turned out to be more mythical monster than horse - India liked it.


8 comments:

James and Bethany said...

You guys are so cute. We miss you all and hope you are doing well.
Bethany

kenna said...

That is impressive. Won't lie.

Jilly Bean said...

Yeah, serious improvements in your princess drawing skills. Wow, I'm impressed. I'm glad India was open and honest with you so you could find new talents you didnt' know you possessed. ;)

Ammon said...

I'm not sure what it says about me that I actually almost want to look up how to draw a princess too. I'm a little worried.

Erin said...

If I die before you Ammon, you know that princess drawing duties become your responsibility. So, you better practice just in case. And you may want to get started on drawing the horse too.

Laney said...

you need to get the book "how to draw princesses and fairies" it is an usborne book and it is fantastic.

The Corbetts said...

Happy Birthday India, I don't know when the date is I just remember it was around the super bowl. So i could be way off. I'll have to do some googleing myself I can't draw and Max asks me to draw woody and Buzz lightyear.

Kent and Leisy said...

even with the internet i couldn't get a horse to look that good!!