I would have posted sooner, but Maya was pretty bloated and goofy looking the first week of her life. I am still bloated and goofy looking, so enjoy the pictures of my beautiful girls instead.
Maya takes incredibly long naps during the day, so she can be perky and alert right before Mommy is ready to go to bed. Once she goes to sleep (around midnight or 1am), she wakes up 2 or 3 more times to eat.
You wouldn't guess from these pictures, but India was a devil woman for three days after we brought Maya home. She didn't want anything to do with her. However, she seems to have adjusted a bit and tries to be very helpful with her sister.
India finds it amusing that Ammon wears blue panties (his blue soccer shorts) and mommy now wears diapers.
It feels so good to not be pregnant anymore. We figured out another way to get admitted to the hospital early if your water doesn't break: car accidents. Although only our Toyota and wallet suffered any damage, I would rather wait it out next time.

25 comments:
oh erin, she is sooo beautiful! Congratulations! once you get back to the "I don't if people come over stage" let me know and we will come visit!
Erin - she is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously! I love her hair...oh! and her eyes are gorgeous! I am seriously awestruck by her beauty! You and Ammon make beautiful children! WOW!
congratulations!!! i can't wait to meet her.
Oh my gosh! Car accident?? That isn't very good. At least she came before the new year and you get your tax deduction ;) I'll send you a new invite to our blog too.
Oh yeah, and she's a beautiful little girl! Congratulations.
Congratulations guys--She is a perfect little doll! Erin, your pregnancy posts were hilarious. Good luck with another girl in the house, Ammon. Joe and I watched "Dan in Real Life" the other night. It was an accurate depiction of raising daughters. Let's just say that Joe is "thrilled" about the prospect of Sofi dating! :) Erin, I hope you get some well-deserved rest and that your little one sleeps like an angel!
I've been waiting to hear from you I've been checking your blog like every minute. okay not really but I'm excited for you. You beat me to it. Eli came on the 30th. Although the accident part could of been skipped sorry to hear about that hope you all are doing great. I love her name and she is so cute i think she looks a lot like India. Such cute girls. Well I hope things are going well for you and hope you have a speedy recovery. I can truly say I know how you feel and know what your going thru. Isn't it wonderful, I am so glad not to be pregnant anymore as well, right after Eli came out I wanted to jump off the table and bend over silly i know well long enough i'll have to give u a call.
Both of your girls are beauties!
What a pretty baby! Seriously. I often think newborns just look like newborns unless they are yours, but Maya is beautiful already. But a car accident? I'll try to avoid that one!
She is so cute, we think she look a lot like you Erin. I am glad you are feeling better now.
I love that first picture of Maya and India. What beautiful girls. Congrats you guys!
Oh, and blue panties and diapers--I choked on my Ritz cracker. I am still laughing. Paulo didn't think it was as funny as I did, but, well, he's a man.
Erin, you are amazing! I can't wait to come and see her- She looks so perfect! What would we do without naps? I hope you can sneak some in here and there!
Ammon's always worn blue panties, hah!! Nice way to hold on to your manhood, but it's all good. Kids are always good quality. . . Ty saw a midget for the 1st time last week and said at the top of his voice, "Holy cow! That guy is SMALL!" Yeah, we're moving. Congrats, you lovely little family.
your girls are beautiful!
Hey Erin! How is it having two? Maya is beautiful and the pic of India holding her is so cute. Congrats! I miss you!
I'm sorry that Jack was pestering you in your two-hours without children! It was kind of cute to see him run up to you and then back to us explaining, "I see Erin!" I have no idea what crazy little things he was saying, but that is probably better.
Was it nice to get out for a bit? I wish the weather was better. We are all getting cabin fever.
congrats on thing #2? The pic with Maya and India is wonderful!
Erin! She is soooo cute and perfect! I hope that we have a little girl next!
Anyway,.... your kids are so cute! You are going to be busy! :)
Yay... She is so cute and looks just like India. Congrats!
Congrats! You have two beautiful girls! I'm so happy for you!
how crazy. having two is absolutely terrifying to me. how has it been? Luckily both of your girls are beautiful! if you have to have a baby- it might as well be good looking :) I am going to miss your pregnancy posts!
Congratulations!!!!! She is adorable! And I LOVE her name!
Let the craziness begin. Just kidding (sort of). She is beautiful. I love the picture of her and India, where she is looking up at India. Too sweet. I know that Richard has probably told Ammon but we are happy for you. We can't wait until next season so get together, so we will have to do dinner at our house when you are ready.
She is such a beautiful baby! Congratulations, I hope to meet her soon!
Post a Comment