because he works, is very sick this week, has had soccer tryouts, debate tournaments, parent/teacher conference, young men's, and more church meetings. Needless to say, we miss him. However, this week I did learn how to turn off the toilet water. I haven't mopped in a while, so I was avoiding eye and direct foot contact with our floors. It's too bad our downstairs neighbors noticed the leakage first. Anyway, enjoy the pictures below featuring our little lady earlier this month.
This cute momma-belly belongs to Hannah, Ammon's sister. Our nephew, Asher, was born on February 13th. India insists on holding "Ashes" all by herself and likes to give him kisses.
My mom and McKenna have introduced the world, adventure, and mess of playdough to India. She's very good at making cookies and mashing all the colors into one ball. She discovered early on that these cookies do not taste good. Playdough is one of the games I really enjoy doing with India. But why do I get mad at her when she messes up my playdough creations?
India raking the snow and keeping our yard lookin' nice.

5 comments:
I confess, I hated doing play doh with Ashton because he destroyed my creations that I spent good time and creative energy on. Now all he does is beg me to make something for him so he can weasel out of making something himself.
India is sure growing up into a beautiful little girl.
She's such a cutie! Good job on enjoying playdough. I am not looking forward to that.
Sadie Loves play doh too! She calls it "make". We need to get them together soon! Sounds like India will make a great big sister!
Personally, I think you guys have the nicest yard in the whole "hood." Now I know that it's India who's doing all the work.
And yep, it looks like India is itching for a little one of her (your) own. :)
Hmmm . . . I'm sensing subliminal hints. No worries everyone. You will know when I'm expecting because I'll be throwing up in your yard and wearing my wristbands to church.
Post a Comment