Oh, no. Not tacks in a nice, leather chair. Darn. I should tell you the story of Scott going visiting teaching with his mom. There was a leather sofa in that story and something sharp-maybe a ballpoint pen. Yeah. So, what you're saying about life is... you love it, even the bad parts? :)
Where is Ammon and India in the first picture? I have to tell you today that I really missed our old ward and oh I've been missing you. Our dumb-o car is dying...the engine is dead and I wanted so much to walk a couple doors down and tell you how stinky it is to have a car die and how stressful life can be because of money. I hope that someday we're neighbors again! Love you and your whole gang.
Thats what happened to our piano bench, only poked with a pen, awesome big holes! I just have to look at things like this and tell myself that one day I will buy things that won't get destroyed, and the reality of that is that will make me sad. It will be nice to have nice things, but I would rather have the little ones running around to destroy everything!
4 comments:
Oh, no. Not tacks in a nice, leather chair. Darn. I should tell you the story of Scott going visiting teaching with his mom. There was a leather sofa in that story and something sharp-maybe a ballpoint pen. Yeah. So, what you're saying about life is... you love it, even the bad parts? :)
Where is Ammon and India in the first picture? I have to tell you today that I really missed our old ward and oh I've been missing you. Our dumb-o car is dying...the engine is dead and I wanted so much to walk a couple doors down and tell you how stinky it is to have a car die and how stressful life can be because of money. I hope that someday we're neighbors again! Love you and your whole gang.
Thats what happened to our piano bench, only poked with a pen, awesome big holes! I just have to look at things like this and tell myself that one day I will buy things that won't get destroyed, and the reality of that is that will make me sad. It will be nice to have nice things, but I would rather have the little ones running around to destroy everything!
Awesome that you can laugh about it.
Post a Comment