Sunday, August 08, 2010

No, we didn't run out of paper.

We got rained out of the Bountiful Summerfest the second day. Plus I wanted to save $2 because how hard could facepainting really be? Turns out you actually need real skills. But it was so much juvenile fun!

Brittany painted me some rockin' luscious lips. And I was going for a butterfly on India's face.

Brittany: I was much kinder to your lips than you were to mine.

Bryce sporting the carebear look.

India's masterpiece: Josie who still looks good covered with globs of paint.

Beautiful, mega-talented cousins Meka, Rachel, and Hannah performing songs they wrote at Summerfest.

Maya kept herself happy by dancing and blowing kisses to the cute boy performing with my cousins.

This is what real face painting looks like. India loved the pink cotton candy (yucky), playing at the park, tile painting, and not so much the cultural events.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I saw the last picture and was thinking that you did an awesome job. Then I read the caption and realized that wasn't your painting. Whoops!