Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lemonade Rain

Every morning India snuggles in bed with me, so "I" won't have bad dreams.  

After personal prayers, sometimes we talk about what kind of things she can dream about, so she won't be scared.  In the middle of the night, I'm too brain dead to think of anything comforting to say.

This week she decided on her own she would dream about
 lemonade rain.  

4 comments:

Susan said...

She is the best seriously. I miss her. Tell her we love her and can't wait to see her!

Kristin said...

how creative!

Steve and Hailey said...

These pictures turned out so well Erin. I have to tell you again and again how much I LOVED having you Friday. Steve said that when he saw India come to the party he was so happy. That exactly explains how I felt. We miss you guys so much and I realize how rare comforting friends are. Have a good week!

Joe Average Writer said...

I made an allusion to this on one of my recent posts.