I went in to get this haircut:
And I came out with this haircut: Twice.
But the good news is there are at least 15 ways to style my hair as shown above.
You know when something is so bad you can't even cry because you're laughing so hard because it's ridiculous? Yeah . . . that's me.

10 comments:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who gets bad haircuts. I have cried MANY a time over poorly cut hair! I would love to see a picture of it :)
dedo en medio de la mano. to my hermana
to my hermana (not rachel): ambos dedos en medio de las manos :)
Oh dear! Good luck! You're so funny!!
I bet you look hot with a mullet!
I refuse to believe that you are sporting a mullet!
NOOOOOOO! That's no good! I'm sorry.
Niiiiiice!! Good thing the 80's are back in style!
I want PROOF! :) Okay I have completely had those haircuts that are so bad that it's hard to cry because of laughter and maybe a little fear! You've been able to witness these haircuts too! I love the post...when are you coming this way? Are you planning on the 5k? I'm getting a little nervous about weather and the $20 cost, but I'm completely game if you're coming.
That totally looks like a page from my yearbook. I once got a haircut so short I couldn't fit it in my curling iron. The stylist said "I can't make it stand up." I replied, "I don't want it to stand up!" That's what I got for going to a hairstyling school. Thank goodness my sister is now a stylist. I don't let anyone else cut it.
Post a Comment