We girls have been in a TERRIBLE mood this week. But we (and by "we" I mean me) decided to play dress-ups anyway. I had to bribe India with new markers, my wedding "crown", and velcro hair jewels from my prom to get her to even look at the camera. Our photo session ended in tears (I wouldn't let India wear pants under her tutu because I'm so mean), but I snapped the following 4 nano-seconds of joy.

Product Placement.

Naked Baby.

Not exactly the right way to tie pointe shoes.

Pas de deux: slight uncertainty from Maya and a genuine smile from India.
4 comments:
I LOVE that last photograph!!! India is a true big sis and I love how squishy Maya is! I love squishy babies and toddlers!! You're all cute ballerinas.
Aren't tutu's the greatest things? Your girls are so adorable! I'm assuming they'll be on pointe before you know it!!
they look so cute!!! I love the ballerinas!!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment