Monday, August 17, 2009

Dessert Night


Maya enjoyed her first red vine with lots of friends and neighbors.

And here is the cake recipe that Ammon made - thanks Royers for introducing us to the best chocolate cake EVER!

1 pkg chocolate cake mix (without pudding in the mix)
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sour cream
1/2 cups liquid hazelnut coffee creamer
1 small pkg instant (regular flavored, not milk or white) chocolate pudding
6 oz semisweet chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips until smooth. Add chocolate chips and pour into a sprayed bundt cake pan. Bake 1 hour until done at 350. Top with anything you like.

2 comments:

Camille Neilsen said...

WOW so much has happened that I have missed! Congrats on the 6 year mark! You guys are amazing. And that is crazy that Maya is growing up so fast, is she walking already? You seem to have early walkers:) I miss you we should get together soon!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Thanks for the recipe, I cannot wait for a reason to make it!