
Ammon: has less than one month of school left till summer break! And we have already packed most of our summer break with plans! Since he just finished boys' soccer this week, he left school at 3pm for the first time since January! He celebrated being home early by immediately driving to the pediatrician's office to complain about a bill (which he axed down to $40 from $140 - no yelling AND no swearing, just a grumpy face).Me: Sariah, Livia-O, Hannah, and I went to

jumparobics at Jump On It in Lindon. So FUN and so HARD! And I didn't pee my pants just a little. They provide free babysitting where the kids get to play on the other blow-up toys and trampolines, and I just kept Maya on the platform by me. I can't wait to go again. I also went down to Centerville twice this week to help get my family's house ready for new carp
eting because they are moving to New Hampshire. Sad news. But it will be fun to go visit the
m since we've never been to New Hampshire before! Lastly, my hair is now dark. Really dark. So dark that all of my students, boss, and husband noticed.
India & Maya: India is so fun! Every morning she asks, "What are we going to do today?" She loves playing with friends and going to story time. Maya is rolling over and starting to sit up on her own (finally . . . at 4 months). I thought I would take away the bink, but I'm weenie.
4 comments:
Jumparobics! I'm always in for a new fitness craze. Do you pay per visit? Maybe in a couple months I'll tag along. :)
Well she beat Ember. Ember is the laziest baby. She is 6 months and still doesn't even care to roll over or even try. However, she is sitting up on her own. Savannah never did roll over until she could crawl but she sat up at 4 months too.
David wants to have his birthday party at Jump on It.
I think I need to have you guys take over my medical billing.
That is awesome she is rolling over it made me think maybe I should give Eli more tummy time but Max likes to get him so i have to be very creative when i do it. Your girls are so cute, I love to see your pictures. I miss living by all of you. It's fun to see India adore Maya.
Post a Comment