India, like Ammon, refuses to be micromanaged. As evident in the picture, she does things on her own terms. My advice to you future potty-trainers: don't bother. Kids will do it on their own when they're good and ready.
I clicked on your post becasue I was so excited to get your sage words of wisdom on potty training...I think that is what I really needed to hear...my little girl totally gets it and yet just won't do it! So thanks for reminding me!
2 comments:
I clicked on your post becasue I was so excited to get your sage words of wisdom on potty training...I think that is what I really needed to hear...my little girl totally gets it and yet just won't do it! So thanks for reminding me!
Good to know. I was a little disappointed because I was hoping to start at 11 months. Too early? :)
Post a Comment