Saturday, July 26, 2008

Super Adorable India

Since I have been feeling better, I've tried to use my time to be somewhat productive in life. (That doesn't include making dinner though). Ammon has been home for the summer, and we are soaking in our time with him since we don't plan on seeing him till Christmas Break once school starts. India's latest accomplishments are being able to count to 10 and saying her full name.
Picking rasberries at Grandpa and Grandma's house with David, Marshall, Rachel, Nathanael, and Jared. We missed seeing you this last time Grandpa!!!
Satisfied. We love this girl.

5 comments:

Susan said...

She is SUPER adorable!! We love living next door to you guys.

Kayla said...

She's so cute! I can't believe what a big girl she's becoming.

Steve and Hailey said...

Wow, she is so pretty. Jack has missed India a lot. We hung up the welcome home sign and he'll point at it, "Look mommy, happy home, Indy." I love it!

Meredith said...

hi erin...we took our blog private today and i realized i don't have your email address to send you an invite. can you email me at meredithburt at gmail and i can send you one?

The Corbetts said...

India is so Super Cute, I hope we have a cute girl like her. I am 19 weeks this wednesday. 07/30/08. Glad to hear your feeling better.