Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ammon Scores Again

India is a seasoned wrestler. In the above picture, she is practicing with Uncle David. I think this move is called "You're-not-getting-up-till-you-say-"Uncle". Anyway, imagine my surprise and Ammon's delight when India told me this morning, "I smarter than all the boys."


7 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I love it. was she coached with that phrase or did she come up with it all by herself?

Erin said...

Ammon magnifies his parental duties by teaching her useful phrases everyday.

Some of these phrases also include, "Oprah sucks", "Dr. Phil is a dummy", "stupid snow", "woooh woo" (used only when someone isn't wearing clothes), and "I wanna snuggle" (a clever line used to procrastinate bedtime - and it always works!).

The Corbetts said...

Good Job India, Your one tough cookie and just as cute and sweet as one.

Walnut said...

India, that is hilarious. The picture says it all. I bet I could take her

Kayla said...

That's so cute and funny! I think Jake will be teaching Shelby phrases like the ones you said Ammon teaches India. One will probably be something about how Gilmore Girls is stupid.

Marshallman said...

David never was a good fighter, he's the more timid type, though he can get pretty wild and crazy. Anyway, I think that it's a good thing that India is aggressive--when she grows in years and starts dating, when some guy blockhead is rude to her or tries to do something only a blockhead would do, India could beat him up!

Marshallman said...

I love your phrases, Ammon.