

I have actually been "tagged" a couple of times in the past, so I'm finally getting around to it.
- My first job in college I was a model for the art department. (If you haven't figured out this is Erin writing, you can put your fears to rest). Once a boy left crying, and the only time I got embarrassed was when I found out that Ammon's roommate had been in one of the classes.
- One of the few things that Ammon and I have in common is that we love to work outside. Mowing. Edging. Weeding. Mulching. We are definitely the weird couple who are obsessed with having the greenest grass on the street. Every Mother's Day, we've made a tradition of buying flowers to plant for the summer. I want to be able to grow things like my mom can.
- I want to go back to school and get a master's degree. I'm not sure in what yet - maybe English, maybe counseling, maybe education. I want to attend classes at an established university rather than taking internet classes because I love being a student.
- I lived in Roswell, New Mexico for three months when I was 13 years old. My family (2 parents, 8 kids, and 1 dog) lived in a small one bedroom/one bathroom apartment. Yet I can honestly say that was the best summer of my life. We went to the bottomless lakes 3 times a week, used the laundromat for the first time in my life, went on trek in the desert, bought alien t-shirts and alien paraphernalia, slept on sleeping bags every night, and Bryce and I got our patriarchal blessings from my grandpa that summer. My dad worked with the missionaries in our ward, and I felt so cool because my dad had the missionary hook-ups.
- I used to hate dancing. I went to my first dance (a church dance for mutual) when I was 12. I cried and cried and begged my parents to stay home because I couldn't dance. Only my parents would force their children to humiliate themselves in front of everybody. I didn't go to another dance until I was 15 1/2, which was at EFY. After that, I was hooked and attended as many high school and church dances as I could. So - Mom and Dad, you were right and thank you!
- I've gone sledding on a loveseat attached to skis. Exhilarating.
- My all-time favorite books are The Grapes of Wrath, Things Fall Apart, and Shipwreck at the Bottom of the World. I'm not very good at writing poetry, but I love to read it.
Now I tag Ammon, Hannah, Jeremy, Ashley, Shumways, and the Hawes. Write 7 things about yourself!
9 comments:
I've done it Erin, I can't remember when but its on my blog
lets hope you can beautify your own yard one day rather than kathy's!
Thanks for the tag...psh...but those are great things to know about someone. Especially the model fact. Dig that. Way to make the boys cry.
Here's a question for Ammon...how do I get more than one 'contributor' for the blog. How you and erin have it. Please advice me how to have a cool blog too!
Ferin! you are SO COOL!!! That is so awesome that you know how to garden and love doing it, you are going to have to teach me. I didn't know you want to get a masters, that is so great, you should do it cause you are smart and hardworking. I am glad you are blogging now!
You two need to blog it up a bit more. Sorry that I have been taking you away from your possible blogging time this week Erin. It's a good thing I am back at work today so I can just post sarcastic and jerk-esque comments on everyone's posts. Get crackin!
Hey guys! We have joined the blogging world. You must put pictures on your blog for the non-readers. You are both teachers--make appropriate accommodations...heehehehee.
Love the pictures...great addition. Ammon, you have beat up on everyone else now you have to beat up bronze statues?!
The punk was mouthin' off, so I had to show him what's up.
Post a Comment