Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This is one of the few pictures we have of all three of us. We were lucky to get to see Grampa Wiemers back in early April . He took this on our way to India's blessing. We were so glad to have Dad come visit us, and are anxiously preparing for our trip to Illinois and Iowa to visit Dad again and the rest of the family for India's first time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ammon this is a great idea! I am so dang excited to see to guys this weekend. I can't wait to play with India.

Anonymous said...

P.S. That last comment was from me. Oops!

Ammon said...

No, I don't have a print version. You can, though, tell any and everybody you'd like to visit and read the online version. I think that, in the end, will prove the most easy to manage.

Anonymous said...

I love looking at this blog. I cant wait to see recent pictures of India, I mean the family. I wish I could see the real thing more often.

Anonymous said...

hi hi again I love your websight.